Freitag, 21. August 2015

What happened

Before I start to talk about what happened the last days I just want to apologise that I wrote nothing for a long time....
I was very busy the last days....
First of all I joined a gym and I founded a band with two other guys for a talent show which is in next month. I play the drums.
On monday I was kayaking during Outdoor Education for the first time and I got badly smashed by a wave.
Today I made a daytramp trough the bush which was also with the OE group.
It was an amazing trip and a beautiful day.
Last weekend I went surfing for four hours and I think it is getting better and better.
After that I went to a farm looking after the horses which belong to my hostfamily.
The farm is in a beautiful valley and on the top of a hill Matt ,my hostbro, saw some goats.
He stalked them for a long time and at the next day my hostdad Brendon talked to the farmer and the farmer said that one goat has got a broken leg and so we gonna shoot this goat this weekend.

 The middle one has got a broken leg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen