Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

Update

Much time has passed since the last post and I had a lot of adventures.
The first two weeks of the month were holidays and my mate and me were really unlucky because we had nearly no waves for these two weeks.

During the holidays:

On the first weekend Matt, Brendon and Me made a night hunt and I shot my first possum.

In the holidays the waves were really small but nevertheless Til and Me made the best of our time. Sometimes we just took longboars and tried tricks or we went to the wharf one time and jumped in the water.


The week after Tils host family invited me to a trip to the pinacles which was pretty cool and the day after we went fishing in the Coromandel and I catched two Snappers which I had for dinner then.



In the moment I have a really amazing project but I will tell more about it on the weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen